Monday, May 25, 2009

A Trip to Cincinnati

Cheryl and I drove to Cincinnati yesterday to spend the day with our son, Zack, his wife, Kait, and, of course, our grandson, Finn. While we were there, we just happened to drop in at the Great American Ballpark to see the Indians and Reds play. Cliff Lee started for the Tribe and had a no decision as the Indians lost 4 to 3 in 11 innings. But, we still had a great time. Finn, who is 10 months old, was very well behaved and seemed to enjoy his very first baseball game. I got to add another stadium to my list of places that I have seen a major league game. It now stands at eight: Cleveland Municipal Stadium, Progressive Field, Forbes Field, Fenway, the Astrodome, Wrigley, Riverfront, and Great American Ballpark. I have also been to Atlanta's Fulton County Stadium to see an Olympic game between Cuba and Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment